We watch the shows... we watch the stars in videos for hours and hours... We hardly need to use our ears... How music changes through the years... All we hear is radio gaga...
This is gonna be a really stupid post. And I'm pissed that I'm even driven to write about this. But whatever. I am admitting right here and now that yes, I like the Gaga songs. They make me want to dance... a lot. BUT, I do NOT like the Gaga. I think she is hypnotizing the world with her manic behavior and I personally believe that it has to stop.
Yesterday, a very good friend of mine was laughing at something. I asked her what was making her laugh and she explained that she was watching the Telephone video on perezhilton. I hate that mother fucker too, and I hate that I was intrigued enough to check out his page to see this total disgusting display of nonsense on film. I HATE that I was one hit on his page yesterday. But I had to see what all the laughter was about. Needless to say, I was not impressed. It was another bullshit video by a bullshit artist who I have no respect for. That's a lie. I respect her pipes. The girl can fucking sing. But when I SEE her, I get very angry.
Everything she does is for shock value. Everything she says is for shock value. And I personally believe that nothing about her is original. HOWEVER, the whole entire world is eating this shit up. And I DON'T GET IT. She wears the stupidest things when she's out and about. For a while, and maybe even still, she wasn't wearing pants... Don't tell me that she's fucking special because she's an "artist". She needs a few more fucking hugs is what she needs. The whole world is condoning her behavior and it pisses me off. Guess what? I was a kid in the NYC club scene too... do you see me walking around in fucking bubble wrap telling people that my "designer" friend made it for me?
I know that since I'm a "hater" I'm only giving her attention. But fuck that. She is out of her mind. And when I watched BEYONCE do the shit that Gaga told her to do in the video, I wanted to spit. Beyonce is a fucking powerhouse... she does NOT need to be doing that shit. I lost a dash of respect for her. The song is about being in a club and not wanting to answer the phone because you're having too much fun... so why are they like "Bonnie and Bonnie"... NO SENSE AT ALL And again, I can't lie. That song makes me shake my ass. But the video, ugh, I can't.
And her stupid minion Perez Hilton is another one that needs a more than few good hugs. I can NOT respect someone who Microsoft Paints cum stains and dicks on girls faces in his blog. Whether their whores or not... people in glass houses shouldn't walk around in their underwear. And the two of them just feed off of each other. It's sick and twisted and the majority of the world is eating it up with a ladle. It drives me fucking bananas. He actually said that the video was somewhere along the lines of brilliant and one of the best things he's ever seen. Don't quote me on that because I will NOT go back to his page to see what he said.
Point is, the two of them are everywhere. Gaga was what Perez Hilton needed to really get himself out there. He found the very special pair of coattails to ride on. Unreal. I bust my ass every single day and these two just dress funny and say stupid shit and BOOM, this is the shit that gets recognized. I have more faith in the human race than this... but this shit is just out of control.
OK, I think I'm done ranting. All I'm saying is stop acting like you came from this super dysfunctional family. Just stop. There is NO excuse for this behavior. All you're trying to do is see how far you can push it. But who the hell am I to judge? Seems like you're doing something fucking right. Maybe I'm just jealous because if I walked around looking like a martian 24/7 people would just think I'm a lunatic... If someone handed me a dress made up of 100 Kermit the frog dolls I would laugh really hard and walk away. And if Kermit asked me to be his date at the MTV VMA's I would tell him that Miss Piggy is my home slice and I would never do that to her. Period, end of story.
Thanks for reading...
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment